After planning and dinner we went out for Kelly's birthday! We started out at "la chupeteria" which is a shot bar. They have 120 different types of shots that you can order. Every time you order one (for 1 euro) they give you a blue ticket... you save the blue tickets and at the end of our 4 months you can cash them in for prizes. I felt like I was at Chuckie Cheese all over again.
^^ the menu at la chupeteria
After taking a few shots, we decided to check out Granada 10, the famous club here for people our age. Wednesday night is "Ladies Night" so we were able to get in for free! Let's just say it was INSANE. We got there early enough so we were able to get free drinks (tinto verano, red wine with lemonade) and a ticket for another free drink later. The weird thing was they played almost all American music, none of us were complaining though. We made a few trips into the DJ booth to request songs (where the DJ's were a little too friendly)... and danced like crazy Americans of course. Kelly and I (who lives really close to me) walked home around 3 am. Successful birthday and night out :)
Hi Danielle! Bob and I are really enjoying your blog! It all sounds so exciting...especially the shot bar!! Have fun be safe <3 Amanda
ReplyDelete120 different shots? are you kidding me? im going to spain im ditching season see you in alittle whilte haha and of coarse you would run into "friendly" DJ's Danielle...geez lol
ReplyDeletegod im so jealous! everything sounds amazing! i miss you like crazy! cant wait to see more pictures! the night life there sounds like a blast!!
ReplyDeleteLOVe YOU!
erin
dare you to try all 120 shots...cmon, i told you "dont do anything i wouldnt do" and this is something i would DEF do! <3
ReplyDeleteDanielle this blog cracks me up! It sounds like you’re having a great time, and I see from your profile picture that you enjoyed that DJ booth! So what prize do you get when you drink every shot? I told my students about your trip and one student was concerned that you will miss the Bears game this Sunday…haha!
ReplyDelete-Bob